Re: [g-a-devel] Could you demo mousetweaks at accessibility summit

On 10/5/07, Francesco Fumanti <francesco fumanti gmx net> wrote:
> I have been asked by Willie Walker, whether I knew anybody related to
> mousetweaks that would be able to demonstrate mousetweaks at the
> accessibility summit:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-devel/2007-October/msg00002.html
>
> Henrik Nilsen Omma told me that one of you could perhaps do it. So if
> you can and are interested in doing it, could you please contact
> Willie Walker to see if it can be done?

I did look at mousetweaks in the early development of it, but I that's
about it. I tried looking at it closer today, but I didn't get much
time to work at it (My host has three little girls which I'm sharing
the living room with at day time).

However, my first impression of it was that it wasn't too intuitive
though, I haven't really been able to figure out how to work it
properly at the moment. This might be a matter of it not realy working
at all on my system.

The video posted here earlier seems pretty decent though, even if it's
not close to the same as a real demonstration.

- Kristian