Re: [g-a-devel] Could you demo mousetweaks at accessibility summit

Hello,

Maybe that you want to know that I used the following version of mousetweaks
https://launchpad.net/mousetweaks/+download
in the demonstration in the following video
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/Specs/MouseTweaks?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=moustweaks-video.ogg
(It is the same video that I already indicated in my previous email.)

The version of mousetweaks that you get by doing a checkout of the trunk from the 2007/09/21 does not have the notification icon anymore; to open the preferences of mousetweaks, it offers a menu item in the Accessibility menu under the Applications menu.

The second mousetweaks menu item in the Accessibility menu starts mousetweaks. This will be changed in the next update...

Have a nice weekend.

Francesco