Re: [g-a-devel] Could you demo mousetweaks at accessibility summit

Hi Francesco, I seem to be having system problems on my laptop and
have not yet managed to either see the demo or get it to work so I'm
afraid I'm not going to be a good demonstrator. I did briefly talk
about MouseTweaks with Willie yesterday and it would appear to
usefully round out the mouse usability options.

I agree that visual feedback would improve the user experience.

Out of interest are the gesture features described for GDM implemented
with chickenscratch?

Steve

--
Steve Lee