[g-a-devel] Could you demo mousetweaks at accessibility summit

Hello Kristian, Helle Steve,

I have been asked by Willie Walker, whether I knew anybody related to mousetweaks that would be able to demonstrate mousetweaks at the accessibility summit:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-devel/2007-October/msg00002.html

Henrik Nilsen Omma told me that one of you could perhaps do it. So if you can and are interested in doing it, could you please contact Willie Walker to see if it can be done?

@ Willie Walker

If you are the first reading this, you might try to contact Kristian and Steve. If I understood Henrik correctly, Kristian also has knowledge of mousetweaks itself.

Finally, I have prepared a video, where I give a little demo of mousetweaks. I hope that it can be useful. You can find it here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/Specs/MouseTweaks?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=moustweaks-video.ogg

Have a successful accessibility summit.

Francesco Fumanti

PS: Willie Walker and David Bolter might also be interested in a demo of onboard.