Re: [g-a-devel] AT-SPI D-Bus investigation

Hi Mark,

D-trace is great for performance study, you may want to try it
sometime. :) Maybe you can install OpenSolaris on a virtual machine
first.

The cases is not in GOK SVN tree. But I think I can send you the html
page of the test cases, I will ask our QE for it next week. (it is
Friday night here, he has left the office)

Li