Re: [g-a-devel] AT-SPI D-Bus investigation

Hi Li, Steve,

I'm afraid I'm without an OpenSolaris box at the moment :). Give it some
time and that might change. Instead I have modified the IDL generation
tool to place some logging calls in all of the stub functions, which
seems to work ok. Not too worried about overhead, just want to find out
what most of the activity on the AT-SPI interface consists of. Are the
test cases checked into the GOK SVN tree?

Steve: Yes I think the fact that it ends up calling at-spi does make it
worth testing. Its more the type of calls made that I want to look at,
rather than the performance of cspi itself. In all the ORBit performance
tests I have done so far, the client side of the interface was using the
Python bindings.

Thanks

Mark