Re: [g-a-devel] Google search for AT-SPI leads to wrong docs

Ariel Rios wrote:
On 5/2/07, Aaron Leventhal <aaronlev moonset net> wrote
Thanks.

Also, maybe Bill can take down his "atspi-new" docs which are a bit
misleading. I've seen more than one person land on those and think it's
the most up-to-date thing.
Agreed, having sent that link out I don't think it's wise to remove it.

It might be possible to flag it somehow, on the index page.

Bill
Well, I actually use those everyday for my Colleciton work. :)

ariel