Re: [g-a-devel] Google search for AT-SPI leads to wrong docs

Thanks.

Also, maybe Bill can take down his "atspi-new" docs which are a bit misleading. I've seen more than one person land on those and think it's the most up-to-date thing.

- Aaron

George Kraft IV wrote:
Thanks Aaron for pointing that out.  Yes, we would like to deprecate the
libcspi APIs, because it is not being maintained. Everyone should
directly use libspi for AT-SPI programming with the C language.  Those
documents are referenced via GAP's Wiki:

http://live.gnome.org/GAP

New for Python programmers is the pyatspi module.  This should be a big
improvement for Orca, LSR, Accerciser, and Dogtail.

http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/at-spi/trunk/pyatspi/

I'll see what I can do to fix the Gnome API page to point to the correct
AT-SPI API.

Thanks again,