Re: [g-a-devel] Status of IBM a11y

Peter Korn wrote:
Hi Jason,

As someone working for one of those small number of companies working on GNOME, Mozilla, etc. accessibility, I couldn't agree with you more. I am appreciative of the contributions IBM has made to our work - perhaps in the future we will see a resumption of their effort.
I'd just like to echo what Peter and Jason said. I certainly appreciate the work of IBM and the individual contributors whose work has been done under IBM's sponsorship, and hope to see more of it in the future.

Best regards,

Bill