[g-a-devel] How to know where the text caret is

I'm working on improving the Zoom plugin in Comiz; giving it a few
accessibility improvements. I want to make it able to track the
text-caret, similar to what orca and gnome-mag does.

I wish to use AT-SPI for this, and I've been experimenting with it to
figure out how. I was hoping someone could point me in the right
direction so I could fetch the caret position (when changed) and
figure out where it moved in screen coordinates.

So far, I've modified an existing (small) at-spi application and I've
been able to fetch object:text-caret-moved events, which seems to give
me the character/caret offset. If anyone could give me pointer on how
to convert this to screen coordinates (my efforts didn't prevail), it
would be much appreciated.

Kristian