Re: [g-a-devel] Are action names localized?

My response was more exposition.
Make it a no.

On 2/14/07, David Bolter <david bolter utoronto ca> wrote:
Thanks Bill.

So we have a couple of votes for "no".  I don't think Steve's was a
strong "yes"?  Especially if we add API down the road, for localized
version of the name.

Regarding adding a "getLocalizedActionName"... that sounds good except
might imply to the API reader that the current "getActionDescription" is
not localized?  Probably still the best solution though as I suppose it
would be a bit more disruptive to go the route of changing getActionName
to be localized and to add a getUniversalActionName... breaks backwards
compat.

cheers,
David