Re: [g-a-devel] Panel Accessibility

It does seem that libgail-gnome was not being loaded. It wasn't even
installed. How would a normal user know that this is the issue? There
is no dialog that pops up to tell the user. What is the recommended
solution here, so that it just always works?

Also, when the merger of GAIL into GTK+ happens, will libgail-gnome
also be going away? Will the interesting bits be merged into libgnomeui
or GTK+ itself?

-- dobey