[g-a-devel] Panel Accessibility

Hey guys,

We want to get tests written in my test suite, so that we can check the
panel applets for accessibility support as well. Unfortunately, it looks
like the PanelApplet widget isn't sufficiently accessible to let us poke
at the widgets it can contain. The clock should show up as a button, for
example, but just shows up as an unnamed box widget instead.

What's the best way to go about fixing this so that we can poke at the
applets too?

Thanks.

-- dobey