Re: [g-a-devel] gnome-mag with composite support

On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 14:03 +0100, Bill Haneman wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 13:38, Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes wrote:
> >
> > By the way, do you run it? Any feedback???
>
> I can't build it, even after hacking configure.in, since it depends on
> some quite new stuff like ShapeInput, which I don't have (though I have
> Damage, XFixes, and Composite).

You can remove the stuff related with XShape, the only side effect is
that you will not be able to click in you desktop, since the magnifier
creates an overlay window, so we don't have interferences from
override_redirect windows. For this you only have to remove from
configure.in the test related with XEXT and comment the line 1078 from
magnifier.c.