Re: [g-a-devel] gnome-mag with composite support

On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 11:52 +0100, Bill Haneman wrote:
> Hi Carlos:
>
> The configure.in checks for the X libraries are not correct - they will
> fail on many platforms.  Why did you not use the ones already in
> gnome-mag cvs?

This is only for tests. This was the easiest way that I find to get it
running in my computer, that have a X11R7.1 running in a non standard
prefix. I don't look for the right thing to with it. If we integrate
this to gnome-mag the configure.in will have to follow something near
what is already in gnome-mag cvs.

By the way, do you run it? Any feedback???