[g-a-devel] gnome-mag with composite support

Hi,

I'm trying to make gnome-mag work with composite support, but I'm having
a strange behavior that I don't understand at all. I don't know if this
is only a problem in my machine, so if other can play with it, please
give me any feedback.

run the configure script and enter in the magnifier folder, then type
make to compile it. From this folder type "./magnifier -vmz 4" and put
your mouse in the bottom left corner of the terminal, it's where the
cursor must be blinking. Now look to the magnified window, the cursor
does not blink.

I think that the code in damage-client.c is correct and the cursor must
blink in the magnified window, but...

I'm sending it because I'm thinking about what can be wrong for a long
while without any reasonable answear hitting my head, so If someone have
something to say about this I will be very thankfull.

Ow, you can download the coder here:
http://www.gnome.org/~carlosd/gnome-mag-composite.tar.bz2
http://www.gnome.org/~carlosd/gnome-mag-composite.md5

Best regards,
--
Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes
Projeto xLupa - http://www.unioeste.br/projetos/xlupa

Você quer respostas para suas perguntas? Ou você sabe muito e quer compartilhar seu conhecimento? Experimente o Yahoo! Respostas !
http://br.answers.yahoo.com/