Re: [g-a-devel] gnome-mag with composite support

On Sun, 2006-07-16 at 17:32 -0300, Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes
wrote:
> I think that the code in damage-client.c is correct and the cursor must
> blink in the magnified window, but...

The code is correct, but the behavior is not the expected, because I'm
updating the screen in each DamageNotify received. I copied how the
things are done in the old damage_handler, receive all damages notify,
create a region from these and ask to update the screen and now this
works, because this way the zoom_region_process_updates have time to do
his work.

Still there are some nasty problems that I will try to resolve now.

Bill, the configure.in is the only issue to resolve to start to merge it
into CVS?

Best regards,
--
Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes