Re: [g-a-devel] first attempt at a doc to help with Braille support in Gnopernicus

Hi.

On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 02:05:31PM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> It should be possible (although I haven't tested it) to use the LnnKnn key
> strings. Could you use those instead?

It took me a while to understand what you meant by LnnKnn, but I finally
got it.
Yes, I can use those strings.  I have already modified my local copy of
ttybrl.c to use them instead of the Baum keys.
I need to add commands, but it looks like that is the answer.
All Baum key definitions are gone from my Gnopernicus.

I'll send a copy when I finish adding definitions to the file.
Since I'm using the ttybrl.c with the Gnopernicus 0.10.5 source, I would
like to have the final file included in the Gnopernicus source.
Hopefuly, someone can let me know what I need to do to get my changes
added to Gnopernicus.  I'm sure it's documented somewhere, so just point
me to the docs and I'll follow them.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny