[g-a-devel] first attempt at a doc to help with Braille support in Gnopernicus

Hi.

As the attached file says, I hope this file will be useful, but I make
no claims about it's usefulness.

I still have some questions for a Gnopernicus developer, so it isn't
complete.

          Kenny

This is a file I created from the ttybrl.c source file in the Gnopernicus tree.
I hope others who see it will notice and let me know of any errors.
I still don't understand everything in the source, so there probably
be at least one update from me when I finally understand everything.

If it works for you, cool, but I take no responsibility if it doesn't.

To make best use, look at the Brltty driver for your display for
the mapping of each brltty command.  In the case of the Braille Lite
driver, the help function isn't enough to get  the specific
Brltty command passed by the driver.  You actually need to look at
the driver's source.  Also, the help wasn't updated on my system
when I made changes to the display's commands.

Gnopernicus key	BRAILLE_EVENT_CODE
DK00		BRL_CMD_LNUP
DK01		BRL_CMD_HOME
DK02		BRL_CMD_LNDN