Re: [g-a-devel]libtool breakage in Gnopernicus 0.7.3?

Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:

Okay, I think I have worked out what is going wrong now. Here is more
detail than you probably ever wanted to know, but it may help Bill to
diagnose the situation on in his build machine (for I think that is
where the problem lies)...
I can confirm that gok-0.9.6.tar.gz's aclocal.m4 contains the appropriate
LT_AC_PROG_SED reference. I don't think there's been a new gnopernicus release lately (I haven't made one myself, anyhow), but my build environment seems OK now.

regards,

- Bill