Re: [g-a-devel]libtool breakage in Gnopernicus 0.7.3?

Hi Mario,

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 09:27, Mario Lang wrote:
> I am trying to compile Gnopernicus 0.7.3, and I am seeing a very
> strange libtool breakage again.  This libtool thingy is going to
> produce more headaches I am afraid...  Here is the output from
> make, I have absolutely no idea whats going on here.  Can anyone
> give me a hint?  I am using the prestine 0.7.3 tarball sources:

Looks like a broken libtool script in the tarball. :-(

The short-term solution is to "export SED=sed", which should fix the
problems you are seeing.

The longer-term solution is that I'll grab a copy of the tarball at
lunchtime and try to work out what's going on.

Malcolm