Re: [g-a-devel]libtool breakage in Gnopernicus 0.7.3?

Mario Lang wrote:

> > Looks like a broken libtool script in the tarball. :-(
> >
> > The short-term solution is to "export SED=sed", which should fix the
> > problems you are seeing.
>
> Yes, this makes the compile go through, thanks.
> I am not sure how this slipped through QA, but maybe it would be a good
> idea to test tarball releases a bit more toughly.

Hi Guys:

I packaged all these broken tarballs myself.  And yes, they worked
"fine" on my system, so I had no way of knowing that they were
broken until bug reports started coming in.  Even then I didn't
know what was wrong, and I can't say for certain that my latest tarballs
work on other peoples' build environments.

- Bill