[g-a-devel]gnome-terminal with Gnopernicus

Gnopernicus is working fairly nicely with gnome-terminal.  The shell
prompt is announced.  It seems that only the last text that was written is
spoken.  Any chance of having this configureable such that the user could
request to have all text read?

Also, I noticed that in VI, when I moved the cursor, Gnopernicus didn't
seem to track it.  Is this because Gnopernicus doesn't have the proper
presentation rules, or is it because VTE is not providing correct
cursor-moved events?

Some nice progress!

Marc