Re: [g-a-devel]gnome-terminal with Gnopernicus

Hi,

On Thursday 05 June 2003 19:54, Marc Mulcahy wrote:
> Gnopernicus is working fairly nicely with gnome-terminal.  The shell
> prompt is announced.  It seems that only the last text that was written is
> spoken.  Any chance of having this configureable such that the user could
> request to have all text read?

For objects with text and terminal role when user types characters only the
new characters are spoken. From Input/Output Settings / Speech settings /
Text echo you can chose how new text is spoken: character by character or
words.

> Also, I noticed that in VI, when I moved the cursor, Gnopernicus didn't
> seem to track it.  Is this because Gnopernicus doesn't have the proper
> presentation rules, or is it because VTE is not providing correct
> cursor-moved events?

Probably because VTE is not providing correct events

> Some nice progress!
>
> Marc

Regards,
Remus