[g-a-devel]Java Bridge Broken?

Hi All,

I can't get the JavaBridge to work using at-spi and java-acess-bridge from
CVS.  Everything's setup properly, as it's bootrstrapping correctly.  But
when I start Notepad.jar from j2sdk 1.4.1, it says it can't find the
registry

IDL:Accessibility/Registry:1.0 could not be activated.  It displays the
IOR of the registry but can't find it.  I'm sure my .orbitrc is right,
since FREETTS GNOME Speech driver works and requires the same setup.

Any clues, I'm stumped!

Marc