[g-a-devel]Bugzilla and Text-based browsers

Hi All,

Anyone else having fits using Bugzilla with Lynx or some other text-based
Linux browser.  Well, to help you avoid frustration, I finally found a
text-based browser that'll work-- I'm using elinks 0.5pre0.  Lynx just
refuses to send an attachment, Links 2.1pre9 just forgets your login info
when you try to create an attachment.  So elinks 0.5pre0 is the only
text-based browser I could find that seems to work right with Bugzilla.

Just FYI,

Marc