Re: [g-a-devel]Tooltips and accessibility

I think the description might not be enough in the case of magnification or some other application which wants to draw attention to the tooltip, since the description wouldn't give the tooltip's location. i understand Michael's discontentmet with showing a new GailToplvel when a tooltip is displayed. Do we have any other options between not giving any notification, and notifying the tooltip creation as a new GailToplevel?

Marc