Re: [g-a-devel]Info on GtkCombo regarding keynav

Raj,

The problem which I raised in bug 73103, the inability to manipulate GtkCombo
using the keyboard, is fixed.

The behaviour you are describing is not something I have noticed before. If the
text in the GtkEntry of a GtkCombo is one of the items in the list and focus is
in the GtkEntry the up/down arrow keys cycle through the items in the list
without displaying the list before moving focus to the next widget. If the text
in the GtkEntry is not one of the items in the list the down/up arrow keys move
focus immediately.

Padraig