RE: [g-a-devel]Notebook's selection interface ...

Hi Mukund,

On Sat, 2002-03-23 at 11:19, Mukund wrote:
> To summarize (skip, if you already got it:)
> (1) Selection interface on tree-table (parent) seems to be a read-only
> interface - neither does it allow to select (focus) the cells nor click
> them.

	Quite I tend to think using the selection interface for that is
confusing and inadequate and we should have the 'row_activated' signal
(action) instead.

> (2) Table-interface: Though add_row_selection is implemented in gail for
> GailTreeView, there is no complimentary method in CSPI. When done, this
> should allow the sub-rows to be selected (focused).

	This needs to be in Bugzilla and dealt with soon, we can still add
at-spi now if it's done quickly & approved.

> (3) Action (click) is implemented for table cells that has sub-rows.
> AccessibleAction_doAction, for these cells, expands and collapses the
> children (view).

	We should IMHO have an expand and collapse action [ perhaps ], but
that's fine for those cells at least.

	Also, the following APIs need to be registered in Buzilla as needing an
SPIBoolean return type, since we can do that API change at the same time
perhaps:

void
AccessibleStateSet_add (AccessibleStateSet *obj,
                        AccessibleState state);
void
AccessibleStateSet_remove (AccessibleStateSet *obj,
                           AccessibleState state);
void
AccessibleSelection_clearSelection (AccessibleSelection *obj);

void
AccessibleImage_getImageSize (AccessibleImage *obj,
                              long int *width,
                              long int *height);

void
AccessibleImage_getImagePosition (AccessibleImage *obj,
                                  long int *x,
                                  long int *y,
                                  AccessibleCoordType ctype);

void
AccessibleImage_getImageExtents (AccessibleImage *obj,
				 long int *x,
				 long int *y,
				 long int *width,
				 long int *height,
				 AccessibleCoordType ctype);

void
AccessibleHyperlink_getIndexRange (AccessibleHyperlink *obj,
                                   long int *startIndex,
                                   long int *endIndex);

void        AccessibleComponent_grabFocus   (AccessibleComponent *obj);
void        AccessibleComponent_getExtents  (AccessibleComponent *obj,
					     long int            *x,
					     long int            *y,
					     long int            *width,
					     long int            *height,
					     AccessibleCoordType  ctype);
void        AccessibleComponent_getPosition (AccessibleComponent *obj,
					     long int            *x,
					     long int            *y,
					     AccessibleCoordType  ctype);
void        AccessibleComponent_getSize     (AccessibleComponent *obj,
					     long int            *width,
					     long int            *height);

	It'd be great to file those too,