RE: [g-a-devel]Notebook's selection interface ...

I would like to get view from Bill and Marc on how we should deal with double
clicking on a cell in a GtkTreeView. Should we define an "activate" action on
the cell or how should we emulate the user action some other way?

In Michael's original mail he referred to clicking on one of the rows. I believe
this is equivalent to adding row selection.

The remainder of this mail discusses AT-SPI so Hopefully Bill or Marc will
comment as soon as they have got through their in-boxes.

Padraig

> Subject: RE: [g-a-devel]Notebook's selection interface ...
> To: mukund rajagopalan wipro com
<gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>