[g-a-devel]Need clarification on toolbar key navigation.

Hi,

I am looking at the keynav bug#54047 which is raised against
gtktoolbar. I have a doubt here.

If I have a toolbar where some widgets can become insensitive
based on the functionality, what should be the behaviour of
navigation with Left/Right arrows.?? If there is an insensitive
widget next to the widget with focus, what should happen when I
press Left arrow.?? I feel focus should be given to the next
sensitive widget by skipping the insensitive widget.

Please comment.

Regards,
Narayana.

P.S:
In gnome-sound-recorder, buttons like Play, Stop Play can become
insensitive depending on the status of recording.