[g-a-devel]Clarification on toggle/radio/check buttons.

Hi,

I am looking at the Gtk+ keynav bug#53577, which
is raised against check/toggle/radio buttons. I have
couple of doubts here.

a) What is meant by 'functional grouping' in
   case of check/toggle buttons. I understood
   'functional grouping' for radio buttons, i.e radio
   buttons are always grouped. Can you please explain
   with an example, if possible.

b) And in the keynav proposal, it is said that 'radio button'
   should be toggled by pressing 'spacebar'. But what I found
   is, a radio button gets selected when user moves focus to it.
   What is meant by toggle radio button with spacebar.??

Regards,
Narayana.