Re: [g-a-devel]Accessibility support in Glade

Does the Trace Research Center have anything we could use or modify?

Marc

At 08:03 PM 3/13/2002 +0000, Bill Haneman wrote:
Calum Benson wrote:

> Bill Haneman wrote:
>
> > He's using the wheelchair at present, which while appropriate for
> > AccessX is *not* appropriate for general accessibility.

> True, but unless we can suggest an alternative (which we'll need anyway,
> for either our accessibility control center category, or accessibility
> capplet, whichever solution we decide on), I'm guessing that's what
> we'll be stuck with...

I think no logo at all is better, since the page where the logo
is located *expressly* indicates against using it in this context.

But I do think a logo is desirable, just NOT this one.

-Bill