Re: [g-a-devel]Accessibility support in Glade

Bill Haneman wrote:

> He's using the wheelchair at present, which while appropriate for
> AccessX is *not* appropriate for general accessibility.

True, but unless we can suggest an alternative (which we'll need anyway,
for either our accessibility control center category, or accessibility
capplet, whichever solution we decide on), I'm guessing that's what
we'll be stuck with...

It's also what Microsoft uses to mean 'Accessibility', which isn't much
of an argument I agree, but if they couldn't come up with a better icon
then I suspect we might be struggling as well :/

FWIW, Sun's Accessibility Program currently uses this (now slightly
dated) logo:  http://www.sun.com/access/.  Which I think is kind of
sucky, but it might sow the seed for some inspiration...

Cheeri,
Calum.