Re: [g-a-devel]Accessibility for Tasklist applet

muktha wrote:

> I think that the window cannot be minimised using space/enter
> once it gets the focus because the keyboard input will then go
> to the window and not to the tasklist .
> Is my understanding correct??

Yes, that's my understanding as well.

I'm still not convinced that's the best way for it to work... but then
again I'm not sure there are any compelling reasons for anyone to use
the windowlist applet with the keyboard anyway, at least unless/until
some of the missing 1.4 functionality is restored (like being able to
kill the selected window/process).

Cheeri,
Calum.