Re: [g-a-devel]Accessibility for Mixer Applet

Bill,

> > To make the Mixer Applet accessible following needs to be done
> > ** Mute - This state of the mixer applet needs to be conveyed to a blind
> > user. There is no AtkStateType corresponding to a Mute state. Would it
be
> > right  to update the accessible description of the applet indicating its
> > mute state?
>
> Probably.  I would consider putting it in the name, for
> easiest access: thus
>
> "Volume Control" and "Volume Control (muted)".
>
> Note that the context menu should expose the "mute"
> menuitem, whose description should indicate that it mutes the
> system audio.
What is the function call that needs to be made to get the GtkWidget for the
"Mute" menuitem?.

> > 2) For the Vscale
> > Tooltip - "Volume Controller"
> > Accessible Name - "Volume Controller"
> > Accessible description - "Use Up/Down arrow keys to change volume"
> >
> > Regards,
> > Parag

> >                            Name: Wipro_Disclaimer.txt
> >    Wipro_Disclaimer.txt    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
> >                        Encoding: 7bit

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.