Re: [g-a-devel]Accessibility for Tasklist applet

Hi Calum,

Yes, I could use the up/down arrows too.
Space or enter get the focus on the selected
task's window but do not minimise/maximise it.

I also observed that I could only minimise the window
through the mouse and not maximise it.

Thanks 'n Regards
Muktha

Calum Benson wrote:

> muktha wrote:
>
> > 3. The tasklist can be navigated using the left/right arrows
>
> Just to double-check, I assume you can also use the up/down arrows too
> (for when the windowlist appears in a vertical panel)?  And Space or
> Enter will minimize/maximize the selected task's window?
>
> Cheeri,
> Calum.
>
> --
> CALUM BENSON, Usability Engineer       Sun Microsystems Ireland
> mailto:calum benson ireland sun com    Desktop Engineering Group
> http://www.sun.ie                      +353 1 819 9771
>
> Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Sun Microsystems

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.