Re: [g-a-devel]Writing Printer Drivers

Michael,
Thanks for the hints. I have downloaded gnome-print from CVS and will
look it over. The Tiger embosser would be used for such things as
producing tactile graphs for a math book. I'm hoping that I can
eventually switch our whole office to Gnome and kick Windows goodbye.
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.
http://www.chpi.org