Re: [g-a-devel]role type - "password-text"

Anju,

The role password-text is currently set in gail/gailentry.c for a text entry
field for which entry->visible is FALSE.

The function atk_text_get_text() reports the text actually typed in not what is
displayed.

I am not sure what the ATs do with this information.

Do you think that this is security bug and that the text for a GtkEntry for
which visible is FALSE should not report the text actually typed in?

If you do, I would like to get confirmation from Peter Korn and Marc Mulcahy
that they agree with you.

Padraig