[g-a-devel]at-spi : deviceeventcontroller and magnification

Hi Bill,

1.	Today I compiled and installed the new version of AT-SPI and I launched
the simple-at program. I received some warnings which I don't understand (
what is that event controller?) and the test program does not get any
information about gtk-demo.
Here is the log:

[adi ad test]$ ./simple-at
desktop 0 name: main
app 0 name: gtk-demo
Warning: AT-SPI error: getting event controller: Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0'
Warning: AT-SPI error: getting event controller: Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0'
Using festival
Not using magnifier

2.	Another problem would runing srlow's tests : everything seems Ok when I'm
using the mouse from the begining, but when I start using the keybord
gtk-demo gives me this warning :

gtk-demo (pid:3168): ** WARNING **: failure: no deviceeventcontroller found
gtk-demo (pid:3168): ** WARNING **: failure: no deviceeventcontroller found

and srlow-test does not continue giving me the information even if I use the
mouse. ( after using the  keyboard)

Same quesion as at point 1 : what is deviceeventcontroller ?

3. About magnification : is there a bug or the application is crashing just
on my system. If the problem is on my machine, can you help me understand
which woud be the cause?

./magnifier 3
GTK Accessibilty Module loaded
About to register application
Gtk-Message: YOU ARE USING THE DEVEL BRANCH 1.3.x OF GTK+ WHICH IS CURRENTLY
                UNDER HEAVY DEVELOPMENT AND FREQUENTLY INTRODUCES
INSTABILITIES.                if you don't know why you are getting this, you
probably want to                use the stable branch which can be retrieved
from
                ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v1.2/ or via CVS with
                cvs checkout -r glib-1-2 glib; cvs checkout -r gtk-1-2 gtk+
displays: source=:0.0; target=:0.0
Message: Register 'OAFIID:Accessibility_Util_Magnifier:proto0.1': 0x8058000
(existant 1)

magnifier (pid:3233): GLib-GObject-ERROR **: file gobject.c: line 440
(g_object_last_unref): assertion failed: (g_hash_table_lookup
(debug_objects_ht, object) == NULL)
aborting...
Trace/breakpoint trap (core dumped)

Thanks .