RE: [g-a-devel]Accessibility for libgnome-desktop

Marc,

What is your opinion on this?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jayaraj.

> > The GnomeHint widget has 4 GnomeCanvasItems namely the background image,
the
> > logo image,
> > the title text and the hint text. So i'm planning to set the AtkObject
name
> > for the
> > canvas item to the title text and AtkObject description to the hint
text.
> > Wouldn't
> > that be sufficient?
> >
> > Also, i don't feel the need to give AtkImage interface for the logo that
is
> > displayed
> > because it doesn't convey much information to the user. The user would
be
> > more interested
> > in the hint text that is displayed.
> >
> > comments/thoughts?
> >

> This sound OK to me. I am sure if Marc Mulcahy thinks differently you will
hear
> from him.
>
> Padraig

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.