[g-a-devel]Tooltip's removed from Profterm

Hi,
  Profterm previously had tooltips for color palette entries in the
"edit profile" dialog boxes. This was done before string freeze of gnome
2.0 and now profterm uses native glade (2.0) file for creating "edit
profile" dialog box and I found that tooltips are missing for the color
palette entries.
Is it removed for any particular reason?
Can I add the same tooltips for the color palette entries?. If so, is it

necessary to file a bug in bugzilla for the same before sending the
patch?
Let me know ur view's in this regard.

Thanks,
Pasupathi