RE: [g-a-devel]Accessibility for libgnome-desktop

> > Yes, i think we can use gtk_label_set_mnemonic_widget() to set the
LABEL_FOR
> > relation.
> > We still need to have code in the application to set the LABELLED_BY
> > relation, right?
> >

> I was thinking that this is a bug in GAIL.

> Calling gtk_label_set_mnemonic_widget() causes a notification of a change
in the
> property "mnemonic_widget". GAIL should be able to set up an emission hook
> listen for such notifications and when one is received, determine what the
> mnemonic widget is and cause the relation LABELLED_BY to be created.

> If you agree with this approach I can add this functionality to GAIL.

Yeah, i think that would be a great thing to do. This would make setting
the relation between a label and another widget possible by the use of
just one function.

- Jayaraj

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.