Re: [g-a-devel]grabFocus ...

On Tue, 2002-08-27 at 14:40, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-08-27 at 12:05, Bill Haneman wrote:
> > Actually this is a problem for AT also, since without threading its own
> > event loop (which I don't think is currently safe), the AT won't receive
> > events from the dialog.
>
> 	All incoming at-spi events will be processed just fine, since they will
> re-enter during the scope of the outbound CORBA call.

It depends on the AT's own processing model, doesn't it?  If the AT does
its own internal event queueing, it might not act on the new events
until it's returned from the doAction call.

It's certainly something the AT developers will need to be aware of, if
for some reason we don't change the existing "block until action
complete" behavior.

-Bill