Re: Another suggested libgnome API change
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>, gnome-2-0-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Another suggested libgnome API change
- Date: 03 Sep 2001 23:51:24 -0400
Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com> writes:
> Something like?
> #define g_spawn_async_simple(char **argv, error) \
> g_spawn_async (NULL, argv, NULL, G_SPAWN_SEARCH_PATH, NULL, NULL, NULL, error)
Something like that. I wouldn't search path probably; that's off by
default in g_spawn because we want people to think about whether it's
a security issue. So it should probably be off by default here as
I should find the mail with Elliot's suggestion. But it was about the
same as that IIRC.
> Can I add it?
] [Thread Prev