Re: Another suggested libgnome API change

Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com> writes:
> Something like?
> #define g_spawn_async_simple(char **argv, error) \
>         g_spawn_async (NULL, argv, NULL, G_SPAWN_SEARCH_PATH, NULL, NULL, NULL, error)

Something like that. I wouldn't search path probably; that's off by
default in g_spawn because we want people to think about whether it's
a security issue. So it should probably be off by default here as
well.

I should find the mail with Elliot's suggestion. But it was about the
same as that IIRC.

> Can I add it?

Ask Owen.

Havoc