Gnome-Media

>   DONE: Core packages proposal and discussion
>    => Drowned out by schedule discussion, light this one up again

My apologies.

In light of me drowning it out, can I say that I've ported gnome-media
to the GNOME2 libraries, and am working on making it better. It's been
sent to Peter and he's going to commit it to CVS, so I'd like to ask if
it could be added to the list of core packages, which was (from Sander's
list):

Sawfish,
Nautilus,
Control-Centre
The non crack parts of gnome-utils
gnome-core
gnome-applets.

I also took a look at porting gnome-games, and noticed that there's a
lot of empty dirs and some not empty dirs that never get built.
ie: gnobots (replaced by gnobots2 I guess)
gtetris
gtris
gturing
iagno2
metatris
napalm
phaser-chess
tetris-g
scottfree
aisleriot and freecell seem to cover the same thing as well. I heard jrb
is porting aisleriot to gnome2, but I don't know whats happening with
anything else. Do we want to get gnome-games into the core stuff? I'd
say yes :) but if other people don't think there's enough time to do it
(I'd say it'd take about a week to port), then I'll concede. I've
already ported gnomines, and it didn't take too long, although it's not
perfect.

iain

--
"It isn't rebels who cause the troubles of the world,
it's the troubles that cause the rebels." - Carl Oglesby