Re: Gnome-Media

Iain <iain ximian com> writes:

> aisleriot and freecell seem to cover the same thing as well. I heard jrb
> is porting aisleriot to gnome2, but I don't know whats happening with
> anything else. Do we want to get gnome-games into the core stuff? I'd
> say yes :) but if other people don't think there's enough time to do it
> (I'd say it'd take about a week to port), then I'll concede. I've
> already ported gnomines, and it didn't take too long, although it's not
> perfect.

AisleRiot2 is sorta on hold.  I got sucked into more important things
(GTK) and haven't worked on it recently.  The card engine was basically
rewritten, as was the scheme part.  I managed to hack together a small
game of Klondike using the old code on my computer.  Unfortunately, I
don't have the time to finish it.  I'll try to look at it after
GtkTreeView is done, though.

-Jonathan