Re: GNOME 2.0 Schedule
- From: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>, gnome-2-0-list gnome org, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME 2.0 Schedule
- Date: 10 Oct 2001 15:28:07 +0000
On Wed, 2001-10-10 at 15:11, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Calum Benson <calum benson sun com> writes:
> > Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > > I mean, my session manager "works"
> > > already, but going from "works" to "usable" takes a lot of effort.
> > That, of course, is because you're supposed to figure out the "usable"
> > bit first, then work out how to make that usable design "work" :o)
> Heh, I meant "usable" as in "not a bug-ridden POS" - my ambitions are
> low ;-)
> It does have a UI plan, honest! (Not that an SM has much UI to speak
...i would hope not...
] [Thread Prev