Re: GNOME 2.0 Schedule

Just some thoughts on this schedule.

So we now have a schedule, we have a list of things that have been done so far
and the status of libs in the 2.0 platform, but do we have any idea of what is
left to
do to make up a deliverable Gnome 2.0 user desktop?

Do we have any idea of the scope of work that still needs to be done?
Do we know how many people are going to be working on it?
Do we have a commitment from module maintainers to do the port?
(I'm thinking about core things here like the control center,
see recent mails on gnomecc-list)

I guess I just get the impression that things are still a little
disorganised, not everyone is focusing on Gnome 2.0.

I suppose the release co-ordinators must have the answers to
these questions since the schedule should reflect them so I
was wondering if they could share.

Stephen