Re: dotplan modules list

<quote who="John Fleck">

> > The Developer Platform section is essentially complete,
>
> Except for the column where I <optimism>will include links to wonderful
> API docs</optimism>?

Oh John, how you jest!

[ Yes, I'll put this in tonight - I've kinda avoided putting too much detail
into this little text file, but the API docs links should go in ASAP. More
API docs will make this even better. :) ]

- Jeff

--
   "I don't know whose brain child it was, but it's quite an ugly child,"
                                  he said.